August 4 - 14, 8:00 am - 11:30 am | Grace Baptist Church
KinderKamp is a need-based summer intervention program that offers an engaging experience to enhance kindergarten skills in a one-on-one setting.
Check in at the gym foyer.
Who It’s For
Children who are doing the following this year:
- Entering kindergarten
- Repeating kindergarten
- Finishing kindergarten
- letter recognition & matching
- reading readiness skills
- gross & fine motor skills
- following directions
- and more!
Children must be 5 yrs. old by Aug. 1, 2020 to be eligible.
We evaluate applicants according to level of need. Please submit any of the following documents to demonstrate each child’s eligibility:
- kindergarten skill screening results
- progress report or report card from school or preschool
- letter of recommendation from a doctor or teacher