Moving Forward Together
We will hold our Annual Business Meeting during our Sunday worship service on December 5, 2021. This year, the items we normally vote on at the Annual Business Meeting will be spread throughout the months of November and December. Check details below regarding when we will vote on Harvest Offering, Elder & Deacon Nominations, and the Annual Business Meeting items.
We’ll be collecting our Harvest offering to support projects all over the world. Our vote to approve projects will be on November 14 and we will collect the offering on November 21.
2021 Harvest Offering Projects
- Development and Sustainability – $40,000
- New Missionary Training – $15,048
- Church Planting Survey Work – $16,800
- Theological Education – $8,560
- Theological Education and Immersion Experience – $28,500
- Local Project: Ongoing Maintenance and Support – $15,000
- Thad Franz
- Ron Smith
- Emily Bennett
- Michelle Cole
- Mike Eckstein
- Kaela Enderle
- Will Humphrey
- Jim Leightenheimer
- Chris Sultan
We’ll vote to approve the 2022 Proposed Budget. Paper copies are available in Connection Central.
Total Proposed Budget: $1,580,189
We’ll reaffirm the calling of our Church Officers as described in our church constitution.
- Treasurer: Laurie Cook (Returning)
- Financial Secretary: Janelle Mazelin (NEW)
- Church Clerk: Carol Bliss (Returning)
We’ll approve the minutes for church business (new member approvals, last year’s annual meeting items & voting results, etc.).