Join our Team in Ministry
We're looking for a Website & App Administrator! This part-time position gives the opportunity to help people connect with Grace Baptist Church & find a church family through our website & custom app.
As Website & App Admin, you'll work as part of a communications team & directly with pastoral & church staff to communicate the good news of the Gospel online.
Basic job summary details & qualifications for the Website & App Administator position are listed below. Read the full job description for a full listing of job duties. Contact us for details about pay rates & hours.
Job Summary Highlights
- Oversees operations of the Grace website & mobile app
- Efficiently manages website and app content
- Manages church YouTube & Vimeo video channels
- A personal relationship with Christ
- A desire to use the website & app as an opportunity to communicate the truth and hope of Christ
- Experience with HTML/CSS, mobile apps, & WordPress
- Basic photo editing abilities (i.e. cropping, resizing)
- Able to be flexible & make updates on short notice
- Ability to maintain attention to constant flow of changing, detailed information across multiple communication channels
- Experience with Vimeo / YouTube content management (desired, but not required)
How to Apply
Interested? Send your resume to Kenton Durham, Administrator
Grace Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church body of 600 members with an average attendance of over 800. We're located in a rural college town, approximately 60 miles northeast of Cincinnati.Our Story