Join Our Ministry Team
Internships and residencies are great opportunities to grow in character and competency as it relates to vocational ministry in the local church. If you are interested, please apply below or contact our team!
An internship is designed for those who are discerning a call to serve in vocational ministry. It provides exposure to various aspects of local church ministry and opportunity for limited ministry responsibility.
- Hours – 20 hours per week
- Duration – 11 months (generally August through June)
- Areas of concentration include administration, children’s ministry, discipleship, pastoral, or student ministry
- Applicants must be pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
A residency is designed to identify, affirm, equip, and deploy individuals who have demonstrated character and competency for pastoral ministry.
- Hours – Full Time
- Duration – 2 Years (beginning August 2024)
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and preference will be given to those who are pursuing or have completed postgraduate theological education